Are you in DPP or WMS (Healthy Weight or GLP-1 Companion)? If so, your user interface may look different than the example screenshots below. That’s because you have access to an exclusive feature, a dashboard called My Lark! You can read more about the new changes here:
Once you've received your bluetooth-enabled blood pressure monitor from Lark, the next step is to sync your device to your Lark application. Follow the steps below to pair your blood pressure monitor!
As you get started, here are some helpful hints!
- Confirm that bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone device and that Lark has permission to access bluetooth.
- Please ensure that your blood pressure monitor and your smartphone are in close proximity to each other to allow the devices to connect.
- Please confirm that your blood pressure monitor accurately displays the date and time. If it displays the wrong time, the readings will not transmit to Lark. You can follow the instructions to change the date and time here: How do I change the date and time on my blood pressure monitor?
- Some of the instructions that come with your monitor, may prompt you to download the iHealth app. Please do not download and install the iHealth app. That will cause interference with the Bluetooth connection to Lark. If you already have the iHealth app installed, please uninstall this app from your smartphone.
Connecting Your Blood Pressure Monitor
1. Ensure that your device's bluetooth is on and verify that Lark has permission to access bluetooth. This permission is located in your device settings.
2. Turn your blood pressure monitor on.
3. Open your Lark application.
4. Select the "+" icon in the bottom right corner of the main chat screen.
5. Select "Measure blood pressure."
6. Select "Take a measurement now." A green chat bubble will pop up to alert Lark that you want to take your blood pressure with your monitor.
7. Lark will prompt you to prepare your cuff to take your measurement. Follow the step-by-step instructions presented on your Lark application.
8. Hit "Done."
⚠️ If you are having trouble connecting your iHealth blood pressure monitor, please ensure that you do not have the iHealth app installed on your phone. This will interrupt the blood pressure monitor's ability to connect with your Lark app.
If you're having trouble getting your BP monitor to connect using the normal steps, you can try adding a reading manually.
Steps for adding reading manually
1. Select the "+" icon in the bottom right corner of the main chat screen.
2. Select "Measure blood pressure."
3. Select "Add measurement manually".
4. Fill out the form for your entry and select submit.
⚠️ If you have received your blood pressure monitor, but are unable to pair it with Lark, it likely has not registered as delivered yet. Please reach out to our support team using our webform and we will happily update the delivery status for you. After it is set as delivered, you will be able to pair your blood pressure monitor.