If your Lark scale is displaying an “E8” message, this is typically due to poor cellular coverage in your home or area. If you receive this error, please try the following steps to resolve the E8 error on your Lark scale. We apologize for any annoyance or frustration that this troubleshooting process may cause you.
Troubleshooting an E8 Error
1. Please try moving your scale closer to a window with better cellular coverage to strengthen the cellular signal of your device.
2. Try using your scale to take a weight reading again. Step on your scale and step off when your weight is displayed.
3. After 10 seconds, the cloud icon in the upper left corner of your display window should blink until your weight reading is transferred.
4. When your weight reading is successfully transferred, the "oH" message will be displayed.
5. If you continue to encounter the E8 error with your scale, please reach out to our team through our webform for further assistance. In your message, please include the IMEI and SN numbers located on the bottom (floor facing side) of your Lark scale.