If your Lark scale is timing out after trouble connecting and is displaying an “E5” message, this is typically due to poor cellular signal or device issues. If you receive this error, please try the following steps to resolve the E5 error on your Lark scale. We apologize for any annoyance or frustration that this troubleshooting process may cause you.
Troubleshooting an E5 Error
1. Please first reset your scale by removing all A4 batteries from the back of your scale.
2. After waiting an hour, place four new A4 batteries in your scale.
3. Try using your scale to take a weight reading again. Step on your scale and step off when your weight is displayed.
4. After 10 seconds, the cloud icon in the upper left corner of your display window should blink until your weight reading is transferred.
5. When your weight reading is successfully transferred, the "oH" message will be displayed.
6. If you continue to receive an E5 error message after trying these steps, please reach out to our team through our webform. In your message, please include the IMEI and SN numbers located on the bottom (floor facing side) of your Lark scale.