Poor cellular coverage in your home or area is often the likely cause of the E3 error on Lark scales. If you are seeing an E3 error, please try the following steps to resolve the issue. We apologize for any frustration or stress that this troubleshooting process may cause you.
Troubleshooting an E3 Error
1. Try moving your scale closer to a window to strengthen the cellular signal of your device.
2. Try pairing your scale to your Lark application again by stepping on your scale.
3. Step off of your scale when your weight is displayed. Your weight reading will blink twice.
4. After 10 seconds, the cloud icon in the upper left corner of your display window should blink until your weight reading is transferred.
5. When your weight reading is successfully transferred, the "oH" message will be displayed.
6. If these steps do not resolve the E3 error and you continue to encounter the issue with your scale, please reach out to our team through our webform for further support. In your message, please include the IMEI and SN numbers located on the bottom (floor facing side) of your Lark scale.