The E1 error occurs if your scale is unable to pair due to weak cellular coverage. If you receive this error, please try the following steps to resolve the E1 error on your Lark scale. We apologize for any frustration or stress that this troubleshooting process may cause you.
Troubleshooting an E1 Error
1. Try moving your scale closer to a window to strengthen the cellular signal of your device.
2. Try pairing your scale to your Lark application again by stepping on your scale.
3. Step off of your scale when your weight is displayed. Your weight reading will blink twice.
4. After 10 seconds, the cloud icon in the upper left corner of your display window should blink until your weight reading is transferred.
5. When your weight reading is successfully transferred, the "oH" message will be displayed.
6. If these steps do not resolve the issue and you continue to encounter the E1 cellular coverage error with your scale, please reach out to our team through our webform so we can enable your ability to manually log weight readings.