The note logging feature in your Lark application stores your key achievements and notes from your Lark coach all in one place! This article features instructions on accessing your notes and directions on adding your achievements to your Lark app.
Where do I view my notes?
1. Open your Lark application.
2. Select "Data" in the bottom right hand corner of the main chat screen.
3. Select the "Notes" tab. You will be able to view all of your past notes on this tab.
How do I add an accomplishment to my notes?
1. Adding your accomplishments to your notes is a great way to celebrate your daily wins! To add an accomplishment to your notes, first open your Lark application.
2. Select the plus sign located in the bottom right hand corner of the main chat screen.
3. Select "Add an accomplishment"
4. Tap the relevant accomplishment that you would like to log. After selecting your accomplishment, your Lark coach will respond to your achievement and save it to the "Notes" tab for you to review at any time!