Are you in DPP or WMS (Healthy Weight or GLP-1 Companion)? If so, your user interface may look different than the example screenshots below. That’s because you have access to an exclusive feature, a dashboard called My Lark! You can read more about the new changes here:
If your Lark application incorrectly records your activity data, you can correct the entry directly in your Lark application. Because Lark uses your phone's motion sensors to track your activity, it may incorrectly record your activity. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Editing Activity Data in Lark
1. Open your Lark application.
2. Select the "Data" icon in the bottom left hand corner of the main chat screen.
3. Select the "Activity" tab.
4. Select the day with the incorrect activity entry you would like to edit.
5. Tap on the incorrect activity entry.
6. You can edit the time and duration of your activity by adjusting the time stamps of the entry and tapping "Done" in the upper right hand corner. If the type of activity in your entry is incorrect, you will need to delete the activity and add the activity entry manually.