Because Lark tracks your activity using your phone's motion sensors, it may incorrectly record the type or duration of your activity. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. You can edit your activity data directly in your Lark application.
Editing Activity Data in Lark
1. Open your Lark application.
2. Select the "Data" icon in the bottom left hand corner of the main chat screen.
3. Select the "Activity" tab.
4. Select the day with the activity entry you would like to edit.
5. Tap on the incorrect activity entry.
6. You can edit the time and duration of your activity by adjusting the time stamps of the entry and tapping "Done" in the upper right hand corner. If the type of activity in your entry is incorrect, you will need to delete the activity and add the activity entry manually.