If you would like to adjust any of the meals or snacks entered in your Lark application, you are able to edit your meal logging data directly on the Data screen. Follow the steps below to edit or delete a meal.
Editing Meals or Snacks in Lark
1. Open your Lark application.
2. Select the "Data" icon in the bottom left hand corner of the main chat screen.
3. Select the "Meal Logging" tab.
4. Select the meal entry that you would like to edit.
5. On this screen, you can adjust the time of the meal, edit the number of servings, or enter additional components of your meal. Click on the item that you would like edited.
6. After adjusting any elements of your meal, tap "Save" to save your edits.
7. Tap "Done" in the upper right hand corner once you are finished editing your meal. Your edited meal will now be saved to your account.