If Lark has incorrectly or inaccurately tracked your sleep, you are able to edit your sleep data directly in the your Lark application. Follow the steps below to edit your sleep data.
Editing Sleep Data in Lark
1. Open your Lark application.
2. Select the "Data" icon in the bottom left hand corner of the main chat screen.
3. Select the "Sleep" tab.
4. Select the sleep reading that you would like to edit.
5. Tap the "Went to bed" time or "Woke up" time that you would like to adjust.
6. Adjust to the accurate sleep or wake time and select "Confirm."
7. Select "Done." Your sleep time will be updated.