We are sorry that your Lark app is crashing and disrupting your experience with your Lark program! Various device or application issues could be causing your Lark app to crash. If your Lark application is continuously crashing, our team recommends trying the following steps:
- Relaunch the Lark app
- For iPhone X and Newer: From the home screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause in the middle of the screen. Swipe left or right to find Lark, and then swipe up on the preview to close it. You can then find Lark on your phone and open it back up.
- For iPhone models before X: Press down twice quickly on the home button. This will bring up all of the apps actively running on your iPhone. Find Lark and then swipe up to end it. You can then find Lark on your phone and open it back up.
- Confirm that your Lark application is up to date
- Update to the latest version of iOS or Android OS
- Logout of your Lark account and log back in
- Restart your device
- Delete the Lark application and reinstall the application from your device's application store
⚠️ If your Lark app continues crashing after trying these steps, please reach out to our support team using our webform for further assistance. Please include any relevant screenshots in your message.