Once you've received your iHealth® blood glucose monitor from Lark, the next step is to connect your device to your Lark application. Follow the steps below to get started!
Connecting Your iHealth Glucometer
1. Open your Lark application.
2. Select the "+" icon in the bottom right corner of the main chat screen.
3. Select "Devices & supplies."
4. Select "Set up glucometer."
5. Follow the prompts presented by your Lark application to pair your glucometer and take a blood glucose measurement. If Lark is having difficulty pairing with your glucometer, you will be prompted to manually record your measurement.
⚠️ If you have received your blood glucose monitor, but are unable to choose "Set up glucometer," it has likely not registered as delivered yet. Please reach out to our support team using our webform and we will happily update the delivery status for you. After it is set as delivered, you will be able to pair your blood glucose monitor to Lark.