Once you've received your blood pressure monitor from Lark, the next step is to sync your device to your Lark application. Follow the steps below to pair your blood pressure monitor!
Connecting Your Blood Pressure Monitor
1. Turn your blood pressure monitor on.
2. Open your Lark application.
3. Select the "+" icon in the bottom right corner of the main chat screen.
4. Select "Measure blood pressure."
5. Select "Take a measurement now." A green chat bubble will pop up to alert Lark that you want to take your blood pressure with your monitor.
6. Lark will prompt you to prepare your cuff to take your measurement. Follow the step-by-step instructions presented on your Lark application.
7. Hit "Done."
⚠️ If you have received your blood pressure monitor, but are unable to pair it with Lark, it likely has not registered as delivered yet. Please reach out to our support team using our webform and we will happily update the delivery status for you. After it is set as delivered, you will be able to pair your blood pressure monitor.