Please find a few basics below to get you started prior to monitoring your blood pressure with Lark:
- Relax for 5 minutes before taking your blood pressure. Inhale, exhale!
- Sit comfortably at a table when measuring your blood pressure.
- Place the cuff at same level as your heart.
- Do not talk or move during a measurement.
- Use the same arm every time.
- Remove the batteries from the device if it is not used for a month or more to avoid battery leakage.
Please note that:
- This blood pressure monitor is designed for adults and should not be used on children.
- The monitor is not recommended for people with serious arrhythmia.
- It is important to only use the cuff supplied by iHealth. Do not use any other cuff.
For more detailed information about the set up, use, and troubleshooting of the iHealth Track Blood Pressure Monitor, please navigate to iHealth's support page.