Lark is not supported on tablets, personal computers, or smart watches and is designed to be utilized exclusively on a mobile phone. Lark utilizes the motion sensors on your mobile phone to track your activity, and tablet devices and personal computers don't include these sensors (not to mention they're much harder to carry around). Additionally, Lark needs an active data connection to work as intended. For the best user experience, please use Lark exclusively on your mobile phone.
Articles in this section
- What is Lark?
- How does Lark work?
- How do I use Lark?
- What activities does Lark record?
- How do I download Lark?
- Can I use Lark on my tablet or computer?
- Is Lark available in other languages?
- Do I get to set my own goals?
- Wait a minute… won’t this drain my battery?
- Does the app have to be open to track my activity?