Lark (Lark - Fitness, Diet, and Sleep Tracker + Text Feedback) works exclusively on iOS 9 / Android 19 and above. The more data you share with Lark from your Health app, the more personalized your experience becomes. If utilizing an Apple device, it is recommended to use Lark on an iPhone model 5s or above to take advantage of the iPhone’s low-power sensors for better activity tracking.
Articles in this section
- What is Lark?
- How does Lark work?
- How do I use Lark?
- What activities does Lark record?
- Is Lark only in English?
- Do I get to set my own goals?
- Wait a minute… won’t this kill my battery?
- Does the app have to be open to track my activity?
- Will Lark work in my purse or backpack?
- Can I sync my external fitness tracking device to Lark?