Specific nutrition coaching and recommendations vary from user to user, but are always based on the latest recommendations and research findings. Recommendations used in Lark include those in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans from the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) and Health and Human Services, as well as recommendations and guidelines from the American Heart Association (AHA), American Diabetes Association (ADA), and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are used in Lark.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Get The Most Out Of Meal Logging?
- What Foods Should I be Choosing?
- How are Badges Different from Meal Ratings?
- What does a “Healthy,” “Neutral,” or “Unhealthy” Meal Mean?
- What do Green, Red, and Yellow Badges Mean?
- How does the Badge System Work?
- What are Badges?
- Does Lark have a keto, low carb, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, or Paleo option?
- What type of diet does Lark suggest I follow?
- Can I export my meal data?