Currently, Lark does not support meal data exporting for users. Similarly, the Lark app does not integrate with other meal logging apps due to the unique nature of our meal logging system.
Articles in this section
- Welcome to Badges
- How Can I Get The Most Out Of Meal Logging?
- Does Lark support keto, low-carb, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, or Paleo diets?
- What type of diet does Lark suggest I follow?
- Can Lark share my meal data with other apps?
- Does Lark track calories and/or macronutrients?
- I thought that my meal was healthy, but Lark considered it neutral or unhealthy. Why?
- Why does Lark only comment on a few items that I logged and not all of them?
- Can I log a snack and drinks?
- Why Doesn't Lark Recognize The Food I Logged?