The Lark Wellness Program is designed to support members interested in improving their health and wellness. Once enrolled in the Wellness Program through a participating insurance provider, you will work with your digital Lark coach to monitor and manage your health. The Wellness Program specifically includes personalized coaching for:
- Feedback on food choices, general nutrition, and meal planning.
- Activity tracking and recommendations.
- Help for other well-being issues, like mindfulness, sleep, stress, and anxiety.
- Support for quitting tobacco before, during, and after your actual quit date.
You will also be able to choose specific coaching focus areas. Depending on the focus area selected, you will be presented with short missions to learn more about different health goals. The four focus area options include:
- Be Healthy and Well: This focus area helps you learn the basics for a foundation of health and well-being, including coaching around activity, nutrition, and sleep.
- Stress Less: This focus area provides educational material, exercises, and techniques intended to help manage stress.
- Lose Weight: This focus area supports you with weight loss through activity, nutrition, and sleep coaching.
- Tobacco Cessation: This focus area consists of four tobacco-specific missions that educate you on the risks of tobacco use and various tactics for handling challenges faced while quitting.
⚠️ Lark's Wellness Program is only available for qualifying members with specific insurance providers and plans. For more information on Lark's Wellness Program, check out our website.