Nope! Lark gets its information about your activity in a very energy-efficient way (through the phone’s low-power sensors). Lark AI is hosted on our servers instead of directly on your device. This results in minimal use of the battery by the Lark application.
Articles in this section
- What is Lark?
- How does Lark work?
- How do I use Lark?
- What activities does Lark record?
- How do I download Lark?
- Can I use Lark on my tablet or computer?
- Is Lark available in other languages?
- Do I get to set my own goals?
- Wait a minute… won’t this drain my battery?
- Does the app have to be open to track my activity?