Yes, Lark can still record your activity in a purse or backpack. However, for the most accurate coaching and data, we recommend keeping your phone in your pocket throughout the day.
Articles in this section
- What is Lark?
- How does Lark work?
- How do I use Lark?
- What activities does Lark record?
- Is Lark only in English?
- Do I get to set my own goals?
- Wait a minute… won’t this kill my battery?
- Does the app have to be open to track my activity?
- Will Lark work in my purse or backpack?
- Can I sync my external fitness tracking device to Lark?