We are currently looking into the possibility of pulling movement from different wearable devices and applications. At this time we are unable to sync with FitBit or any other fitness devices that don’t sync to Google Fit, but you can manually enter step data if you enable this feature.
Articles in this section
- What is Lark?
- How does Lark work?
- How do I use Lark?
- What activities does Lark record?
- Is Lark only in English?
- Do I get to set my own goals?
- Wait a minute… won’t this kill my battery?
- Does the app have to be open to track my activity?
- Will Lark work in my purse or backpack?
- Can I sync my external fitness tracking device to Lark?