Once you’re logged in Lark will give you health coaching any time you open the app. Lark works with the low-power sensors in your smartphone. Just carry your phone around as you usually do, and Lark will pick up your activity and sleep data automatically. More importantly, Lark interprets all of this data for you and provides realistic, in-the-moment goals and suggestions that fit your lifestyle.
Articles in this section
- What is Lark?
- How does Lark work?
- How do I use Lark?
- What activities does Lark record?
- Is Lark only in English?
- Do I get to set my own goals?
- Wait a minute… won’t this kill my battery?
- Does the app have to be open to track my activity?
- Will Lark work in my purse or backpack?
- Can I sync my external fitness tracking device to Lark?