When you log meals in Lark, the foods and beverages you log, along with their nutritional content, are recorded in Lark. Lark then assigns badges according to whether you met (green), came close to (yellow) or were further from (red) your goal for that particular food group or nutrient.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Get The Most Out Of Meal Logging?
- What Foods Should I be Choosing?
- How are Badges Different from Meal Ratings?
- What does a “Healthy,” “Neutral,” or “Unhealthy” Meal Mean?
- What do Green, Red, and Yellow Badges Mean?
- How does the Badge System Work?
- What are Badges?
- Does Lark have a keto, low carb, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, or Paleo option?
- What type of diet does Lark suggest I follow?
- Can I export my meal data?