Badges are Lark’s way of giving an easy-to-see overview of diet quality and how close you came to meeting goals for calories, certain food groups (such as vegetables), and certain nutrients (such as dietary fiber).
Articles in this section
- How Can I Get The Most Out Of Meal Logging?
- What Foods Should I be Choosing?
- How are Badges Different from Meal Ratings?
- What does a “Healthy,” “Neutral,” or “Unhealthy” Meal Mean?
- What do Green, Red, and Yellow Badges Mean?
- How does the Badge System Work?
- What are Badges?
- Does Lark have a keto, low carb, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, or Paleo option?
- What type of diet does Lark suggest I follow?
- Can I export my meal data?