At this time, the Lark app does not integrate with other meal logging apps due to the unique nature of our meal logging system.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Get The Most Out Of Meal Logging?
- What Foods Should I be Choosing?
- How are Badges Different from Meal Ratings?
- What does a “Healthy,” “Neutral,” or “Unhealthy” Meal Mean?
- Does Lark have a keto, low carb, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, or Paleo option?
- What type of diet does Lark suggest I follow?
- Can I export my meal data?
- Can I import my meals from Myfitnesspal or other apps?
- Does Lark track calories and/or macronutrients?
- I thought my meal was healthy, but Lark considered it neutral or unhealthy. Why?