Lark’s meal logging feature focuses more on the general quality of your food rather than counting specific calories or macronutrients, such as fats. The app classifies meal choices into 3 categories: healthy, neutral, and unhealthy. This is determined by Lark’s unique food analysis ability. As you log food, you will receive advice, feedback, and tips on how to work on developing healthier eating habits.
There are few ways you can manually log a meal:
- At your usual breakfast, lunch and dinner times, you’ll be prompted by lark to log what you ate. In this case, you can select the “log what I ate” button and type what you had to eat when prompted.
- If you want to manually tell Lark what you ate:
- Go to the plus button on the bottom right hand corner of the screen
- Tap on “Add data”
- Select “Meal” and choose the meal you would like to log
- Log what you ate and when you are done hit “finish”
Through the data page:
- To go to your data page, tap on your profile on the upper left hand corner of the screen and navigate to the “Food” tab.
- To log breakfast, lunch, or dinner for the day, tap on any empty meal (indicated by an unfilled circle) and enter what you ate when prompted