If you have a smart device such as a Fitbit® that tracks your steps, you can add them to Lark and Lark will convert your steps into activity data. This is a great way to account for your step data. Unfortunately, Lark and Fitbit don't yet connect or sync directly.
Adding Your Fitbit Steps to Lark
1. Open your Lark application.
2. Select "Settings" in the bottom right corner of the main chat screen.
3. Select "Coaching preferences."
4. Tap the toggle switch and make sure that "Sync Pedometer Steps" is turned on (green).
5. Select "Coach" to navigate back to the main chat screen.
6. Select the "+" icon in the bottom right corner of the main chat screen.
7. Select "Add data."
8. Select "Steps."
9. Tap "Enter today's steps" and enter the number of steps measured by your Fitbit.
10. Select "Send." You will be prompted by Lark to answer a few additional questions before your steps are automatically converted into your activity data.
*Eligibility requirements for the Lark Diabetes Prevention Program include qualifying as prediabetic according to a survey designed by the Centers for Disease Control, and maintaining adequate insurance coverage via participating health insurance providers and plans. You must meet participation requirements in the program to qualify for a scale provided at no cost to you and earn a free Fitbit® tracker. Lark requires engagement with the program for a minimum of ten weeks after enrollment to be eligible to earn a Fitbit. Fitbit trackers cannot be earned prior to that time. Device selection and the ability to earn a free Fitbit® tracker vary by health plan. Not all health plans provide the ability to earn a free Fitbit® tracker. Eligibility determinations are made by Lark at its sole discretion.