While this is not a common issue, we've had some isolated instances where the app seems to crash for users. Some people have been able to solve this issue using one or more of these steps:
- Update to the latest version of iOS / Android OS.
- Update to the latest version of Lark.
- Force quit the app. (double click the home button and swipe up on Lark)
- Logout of your Lark account and log back in.
- Restart your device. (hold the power button down until a power off message appears, follow the instructions, then press the power button again to reboot)
- Try a hard reset: Hold down the power button and the home button simultaneously. The screen will go black, but continue holding down both buttons until you see the Apple logo appear.
- Delete the app and reinstall from the App Store. (make sure you keep your Health data)
- Delete the app and reinstall from the App Store. (DO delete your Health data this time)
If you continue to have issues drop us a line at email@example.com and include:
- Your first and last name
- The email address connected to your account
- A brief summary of the issue and description of the problem, including screenshots if possible