We have an extensive food database which covers a variety of meals and are continuing to add to it. If you feel we are missing a major food, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll consider adding it to our growing database. As Lark continues to be updated, her database of known food will grow to keep up with user's changing diets.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Get The Most Out Of Meal Logging?
- What Foods Should I be Choosing?
- How are Badges Different from Meal Ratings?
- What does a “Healthy,” “Neutral,” or “Unhealthy” Meal Mean?
- What do Green, Red, and Yellow Badges Mean?
- How does the Badge System Work?
- What are Badges?
- Does Lark have a keto, low carb, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, or Paleo option?
- What type of diet does Lark suggest I follow?
- Can I export my meal data?