We're excited that you've received your Lark scale! This article shows you how to set up your Lark scale and use it for the first time. There are troubleshooting articles available at the bottom of this article that you can reference if you encounter any errors or difficulty using your Lark scale.
If the issue you are facing is not featured or resolved through our recommendations, please reach out using our webform and our team will be happy to assist you further.
Connecting Your Scale to Lark
1. Ensure that the four A4 batteries are installed with correct polarity.
2. The Lark scale uses cellular signal to connect to your Lark application. Once your scale successfully pairs to your Lark account, you will see cellular signal bars in the upper left of the LCD screen. This may take up to three minutes.
3. Once "0.0" appears on your scale, wait three seconds. Then, step on the scale with both feet.
4. Step off of your scale when your weight is displayed. Your weight reading will blink twice.
5. After ten seconds, your weight reading will automatically be sent to your Lark application. The transmitting icon (a rectangle with half-arrows pointing up and down) will display in the upper left corner of your display window and a dash moving across the screen until your weight is transferred.
6. When your weight reading is successfully transferred, the "OK" message will be displayed. Success!
7. To view your new weight reading in your Lark application, open your Lark application. Select the "Data" icon in the bottom left hand corner of the main chat screen.
8. Select the "Weight" tab to view the new weight reading from your scale. Your weight reading should be immediately visible on your account.