If you previously connected your Fitbit® account to Lark and now want to disconnect your Fitbit account from Lark, you can follow the steps below to complete this process.
Disconnect Your Fitbit® App with Lark
1. Open your Lark application.
2. Select "Settings" in the bottom right corner of the main chat screen.
3. Select "Activity Trackers" under the Devices section.
4. Select "Fitbit".
5. Select "Disconnect".
6. Confirm that you would like to disconnect your Fitbit account.
7. You'll see a confirmation screen that your Fitbit account is now connected to your Lark account! Select "Go Back To Coach" to continue engaging with Lark.
Please note that once you disconnect your Fitbit account from Lark, your Fitbit data will no longer sync with your Lark account. However, the data that you previously synced to your Lark account will remain in your Lark account.