Are you in DPP or WMS (Healthy Weight or GLP-1 Companion)? If so, your user interface may look different than the example screenshots below. That’s because you have access to an exclusive feature, a dashboard called My Lark! You can read more about the new changes here:
If you have a Fitbit®, or have earned a Fitbit through your Lark program*, you can connect your Fitbit account to Lark!
Sync Your Fitbit® App with Lark
Before you start, please be sure that you have a Fitbit account and that the Fitbit app is downloaded on your smartphone. Lark syncs with your Fitbit app on your smartphone (not directly with the Fitbit).
1. Open your Lark application.
2. Select "Settings" in the bottom right corner of the main chat screen.
3. Select "Activity Trackers" under the Devices section.
4. Select "Add".
5. Select "Connect".
6. On the Fitbit screen, enter in your Fitbit account user name and password. Please note that the log in information requests your Fitbit account log in and not your Lark account log in information. Then, select "Sign In".
7. Select the type of information that you would like Lark to be able to access. We recommend selecting "All Permissions" to get the best experience. After you make your selections, select "Allow".
8. You'll see a confirmation screen that your Fitbit account is now connected to your Lark account! Select "Go To Activity" to see your activity data in Lark.
9. Once you are on the Activity data page, swipe down from the top of the Activity data section to refresh. Your Fitbit data for the last 30 days should now appear within your Lark app.
*Eligibility requirements for the Lark Diabetes Prevention Program include qualifying as prediabetic according to a survey designed by the Centers for Disease Control, and maintaining adequate insurance coverage via participating health insurance providers and plans. You must meet participation requirements in the program to qualify for a scale provided at no cost to you and earn a free Fitbit® tracker. Lark requires engagement with the program for a minimum of ten weeks after enrollment to be eligible to earn a Fitbit. Fitbit trackers cannot be earned prior to that time. Device selection and the ability to earn a free Fitbit® tracker vary by health plan. Not all health plans provide the ability to earn a free Fitbit® tracker. Eligibility determinations are made by Lark at its sole discretion.