The "Could not Authenticate" error in the LARK UP app signifies an internet connection problem. First, please confirm that your internet connection is on.
- Can you see google.com in your safari browser?
- Can you see www.lark.com in your safari browser?
If you can't see google.com, it's most likely a general internet connection issue. Try the following:
- (iPhone users) Check to make sure data is enabled in your "General" settings.
- Try turning on wifi, or connecting to a different wifi network
- Try finding an area with better signal
If you can't see www.lark.com in safari (but can still see google.com), the network you're using to connect to the internight might be having trouble connecting with LARK's servers. Try the following:
- Turn on airplane mode, then enable wifi (both in "Settings" on your iPhone). Try again.
- Connect to a different wifi network.
- Try switching off wifi and try again. This will force your phone to connect through 3G/Edge.
- From the iOS home screen, launch the Settings app.
- Choose "General".
- Choose "Date & Time," which is around the bottom-half of the page.
- Ensure that the date, time zone, and time are all correct.
- To make things even more reliable, set the "Set Automatically" switch to the ON position. This allows your device to automatically set the correct time and timezone everywhere you go, and it typically solves any related issues. (Some old iPods running iOS 3 may not have this option.)
If you're still having issues connecting, please let us know the following when you contact our support desk:
- The date/time you tried connecting
- What device you are using
- What you tried in order to get the connection to work
- What version of the app you're using (if known)
- If you can see google.com or www.lark.com on your device
- How long you've had the problem for